What is a Hygienic Seal grab rail?
When health and hygiene matter most, Hygienic Seal® grab rails lead the healthcare industry with Con-Serv's own, innovative cove designed Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) fitted flange seal that firms to the rail providing superior protection against grime and other harmful build-ups behind the flange cover creating possible health issues.
About Hygienic Seal® Format
Hygienic Seal® grab rails are assembled with a 50mm, 3 part machined brass screw-on flange cover with a 5° radius to comply with clause 17 of AS 1428.1-2009 for Design and Construction.
Hygienic Seal® grab rails feature:
- 32mm x 1.2mm grade 304, 18/8 stainless steel grab rail
- 50mm, 3 part machined brass screw-on flange cover
- AS 1428.1-2009 for Design and Construction compliant
- Quality brass fixings with stainless steel screws included
- Finishes available include Satin Supreme, Polish Supreme, Diamond Shur-Grip, White, and Gold.
Advantages of Hygienic Seal®
Hygienic Seal® grab rails are Con-Serv’s recommended flange option. The Hygienic Seal® mounting system includes a TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) seal that when installed correctly, prevents grime such as soap scum, body fluids, ointments, and other aqueous-based fluids accumulating behind the grab rail flange covers.
The advantages of using Hygienic Seal® grab rails include:
- Unique Hygienic Seal® fastening system that prevents grime build-up
- Smaller, compact flange cover
- Solid brass wall mount and lock nut
- Solid brass screw on flange cover
- Available in a large range of sizes and selected finishes
Hygienic Seal® Mounting options
In addition to standard wall mount options, the Hygienic Seal® system offers mounting solutions for single-sided and back-to-back fastening for partitions. Hygienic Seal® is also available in Con-Serv’s Hideaway™ system for easy removal and replacement of temporary grab rail installations.
Hygienic Seal® Grab Rail Range
The Hygienic Seal® grab rail range includes the following options in a variety of lengths and custom-made sizes.
- Straight Grab Rails
- Grab Rail with Towel Rail
- Corner Grab Rails
- Toilet Backrests
- Grab Rail with Toilet Roll Holder
- Ambulant and Toilet Assist Rails
- Shower Recess Grab Rails
- Hosfab® Healthcare Showers